- Ph.D. studies in Economics and Finance – Doctoral School at the Wroclaw University of Economics and Business (2019 – 2023)
Field of research: Public policies and strategies for the energy transition in the area of development of hydrogen and fuel cell technologies. Supervisor: Professor Boguslawa Drelich-Skulska.
- Postgraduate studies in Data Science in business applications – University of Warsaw (2021 – present)
Specialization: Data Science in R – the programming language and software environment for statistical computing and graphics.
- Master in Economics with Business Individualized Studying Program – Wroclaw University of Economics and Business, Wroclaw (2019)
Field of specialization: Economic and sectoral analysis specialist
MA thesis: “Shaping the development of Polish economy by 2020 in the light of new structural economics assumptions.”
- Postgraduate diplomatic studies – Academy of Young Diplomats at the European Academy of Diplomacy in Warsaw (2018)
Field of specialization: Economic diplomacy and international organizations
- Bachelor in Economics – Wroclaw University of Economics and Business with a one-semester Erasmus+ exchange at the University of Porto in Portugal (2017)
Field of specialization: Economic and sectoral analysis specialist
BA thesis: “The role of fiscal policy instruments in shaping regional development.”
Evaluation of policies and strategies for the development of a low-carbon hydrogen economy in the U.S., EU, and Japan using an econometric approach and case study method, particularly in the context of the hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicle market and innovation clusters.
Conducting research activities and projects as a Visiting Graduate Student:
- as part of the Fulbright-Schuman scholarship at the University of California, San Diego (USA) (Aug 2022 – Feb 2023 – read more…)
- as part of the PROM program of the National Agency for Academic Exchange at Kyushu University (Japan) (May 2022 – read more…),
- as part of the university’s INTEREKON program at the Technische Universität Dresden (Germany) (April 2022 – read more…),
Manager of two research projects financed by the university’s INTEREKON Program (Young Researcher Grant program) and as part of an internal grant at the Faculty of Economics and Finance of the Wroclaw University of Economics and Business (2020-2022).
Research assistant in projects conducted at the Department of International Business and the Asia-Pacific Research Center.
Wroclaw University of Economics and Business (as a Ph.D. candidate from 2019, as well as a research and teaching assistant from 2022):
Conducting exercises and lectures on Economic Diplomacy and Energy Transformation in International Business, as well as the International Business Simulation Game in virtual reality (learn more about teaching activities…)
University of Wrocław, Institute of International Studies (guest lecturer in the winter semester 2021/2022):
conducting workshops and lectures in Environmental Economics (in English) and Competitiveness in the Global Economy.
HONORS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- Fulbright-Schuman Award 2022/2023 (August 2022 – January 2023) – scholarship co-financed by the Belgian-Luxembourg-American Fulbright Commission and the European Commission for conducting an empirical research project under the supervision of Prof. David G. Victor, Co-director of the Center for Global Transformation and Deep Decarbonization Initiative at the University of California, San Diego (USA) – read more…
- Wincenty Styś Scholarship 2022/2023 – this award is a part of the Student Scholarship Program in the field of social sciences and humanities. Only three PhD students are awarded annually. The Student Scholarship Program – initiated by the Mayor of Wrocław – is implemented by the Wrocław Academic Centre, and the City of Wrocław finances the scholarships – read more…
- National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) (May 2022) – PROM Program scholarship to conduct a pilot study visit at Kyushu University (Japan) at the International Institute for Carbon Neutral Energy Research (I2CNER). A study visit was organized under the supervision of Prof. Andrew Chapman to develop future research focused on evaluating selected innovative clusters in Fukuoka and Yamanashi Prefecture (Japan) – read more…
- INTEREKON PROGRAM (April 2022) – a scholarship to conduct a study visit Prof. Dominik Most, Director of the Chair of Energy Economics at the Technische Universität Dresden. The visit was a chance to confront the preliminary research concept and receive valuable feedback from the hosting scholars at TU Dresden about the research scope and methods – read more…
- TopMinds 2021 (2021)
Participated in the mentoring program organized by the Polish-U.S. Fulbright Commission and Top500 Innovators Association, which offered workshops, training, and a platform for debates. Academic mentor: Prof. Beata Bochorodycz from the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan – read more…
- Member of the International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE) (2021-present) with participation in the 44th IAEE International Conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and the 18th European IAEE Conference in Milan, Italy.
- Konrad Adenauer Stiftung and Kazimir Pulaski Foundation (2018) – Received joint scholarship for admission to postgraduate studies at the European Academy of Diplomacy, Warsaw (only four scholarships were granted that year). 6200.00 PLN.
- ERASMUS+ Program (2016)
Received the ERAMUS+ scholarship for a one-semester student exchange at the University of Porto in Portugal (during my bachelor studies).
Research Grant from the Faculty of Economics and Finance (WUEB) (2021)
“A gravity model of trade in goods related to wind and solar energy in the Asia-Pacific region, with a view at the role of regional trade agreements and national energy transition policies.” Research in cooperation with BIOSTAT Ltd., 6 235.00 PLN – read more…
Young Researcher Grant, INTEREKON Program (WUEB) (2020)
“Impact of the Chinese energy policy on the wind energy sector development – an econometric approach.” Research in cooperation with BIOSTAT Ltd., 17 335.00 PLN – read more…
Member of Team Europe Direct – The European Commission’s Expert Network in Poland (2022 – present) – young expert in the area of the EU policy and strategy for the energy transition and sustainable development of the energy and transport sectors, especially in the context of the widespread use of hydrogen and fuel cell technologies – read more…
- Serve as the representative of the WUEB graduate students community.
- Consult graduate students’ expectations to improve doctoral school functioning.
- Present the graduate students’ postulates to the council and the university authorities.
Coordinator and President of the Organizing Committee of the Forum Green Region, co-organized by the Wroclaw University of Economics and Business and the European Commission (March 2023) – read more…
Coordinator and secretary of the Conference on the Future of Europe, co-organized by the Wroclaw University of Economics and Business and the European Commission (April 2022) – read more…
Member of the Rector’s Commission for International Cooperation (2021 – present)
Research and Teaching Assistant at the Wroclaw University of Economics and Business (2022-present)
- Full-time research and teaching employee at the Department of International Business
- Conducting research projects in cooperation with the faculty members and solely as the research project manager
Communication Specialist Regional Representation of the European Commission, Wroclaw (November 2018 – July 2019)
- Guided workshops and lectures about the EU structure and functioning
- Organized scientific conferences, concerts and debates with the high-rank EU officials
- Gave radio and TV stations interviews and moderated a public debate in the House of Europe, Wroclaw
Regional Youth Parliament of Lower Silesia Voivodship – Coordinator of youth projects, team leader, organizer of workshops and conferences.
- Honorary Member and Advisor 2016 – 2020
- President of the Youth Parliament 2014 – 2016
- President of the Committee of International Cooperation 2013 – 2014
Youth Regional Network of the Assembly of European Regions (AER) (2014 – 2018)
Project leader, youth delegate and representative of the Lower Silesian youth, President of the Committee of Entrepreneurship and Professional Life
RESEARCH QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Econometric and statistical analysis in professional software (R)
- Collection of primary data and analysis of secondary data from various sources
- Conducting in-depth and structured interviews as well as surveys with CAWI and CATI technique
- Planning and coordinating activities related to research projects
- Conducting communication with the research team members
- Research data storage and management
- Preparation of research project documentation
- Oral presentations and public speeches.
- Preparation of reports summarizing research activities
These researchers may make recommendations about my personal and academic competencies: